Work Location : JaipurJob Type : Full TimeLegal Entity : Vconnex Pvt.Ltd. (If location of candidate is Jaipur)Qualifications : Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Finance or Marketing.
Purpose and Intention
The Commercial Manager is responsible for commercial outcomes and management of CIMET’s vertical/s as assigned. They are involved in delivering on partner, product and sales process improvements to deliver an effortless customer experience, Revenue Per Sale (RPS), customer leakage and growth objectives. Furthermore, the role will assist with implementing the partner strategic plan and companywide strategic initiatives (when required) to ensure growth within the business, with accountability for external partner and prospect relationships as well as stakeholders (internal & external).
- Form and maintain channel contacts within prospective and current verticals.
- Accountable for planning and assisting negotiation with partners to ensure optimal product mix, revenue per sale, basket size, conversion opportunity and customer leakage, in line with business strategy. This includes optimising partner and internal processes that deliver on these goals.
- Leading and providing commercial direction to guide our consumer products and internal teams. This is to ensure core products in market and partner terms commercially drive the right balance of value to CIMET customers, the channel and partners.
- Support HOR (CFO in interim) to develop vertical partner strategy and quarterly business reviews, partner joint business planning & contract negotiations.
- Identifying vertical/s provider issues & risk management.
Provide market feedback to Executive Team on industry trends, industry research and leadthe development of new products with partners.
- Provides partner & product mix related reporting and insights for the Executive team.
- Achieve quality & compliance standards.
- Lead and/or contribute to the planning, implementation and management of Group wide strategic initiatives, as required.
- Contribute to an effective culture within the Commercial team and across the business.
Manage risk and compliance and ensure HSEQ-
- Manage operational risk in Commercial activities.
- Ensure all operational activities in the function are compliant.
- Proactively identify critical operational risks and work with senior leadership to resolve them.
- Follow safe work procedures and instructions.
- Comply with WHS legislation.
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety and the health and safety of other people who may be affected by your conduct.
- Seek health and safety guidance for all new or modified work procedures.
- Ensure injuries are reported immediately to your leader and / or HR representative.
- Participate in meetings, training and other health, safety and wellness activities, as required.
- Experience within sales and marketing functions, with account management responsibility preferably with significant commercial partnerships.
- Strong structure, planning and prioritisation skills ensuring quality outcomes are delivered in accordance with key business priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships throughout the business and with Commercial Partners.
- Ability to manage external partners through strategic change.
- Excellent data interpretation and analytical skills including building effective pricing strategies.
- Ability to champion principles, processes and standards used both internally and externally to Partners.
- Contract negotiation and proposal writing.
- Demonstrates clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Effectively builds rapport with the stakeholder.
- Demonstrates active listening skills by checking and reaffirming accuracy and understanding of information.
- Works as an effective team member, sharing information and providing work colleagues with assistance.
- Builds rapport with key stakeholders.
- Is alert and responsive to client needs.
- Identifies potential opportunities to add value.
- Demonstrates agility whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure resilience.
- Demonstrates awareness and commitment to the company and department.
- Uses initiative to identify and refer personal contacts that are potential candidates.
- Explores positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that gain acceptance of all parties.
- Determines minimal or ideal conditions of the other party during negotiations.
- Develops a strategy for compromises and trade-offs to others, as necessary, in exchange for cooperation and achievement of desired outcomes.
- Responds to opposing views in a non-defensive manner.
Focuses on the outcome and keeps differing opinions, issue oriented.