Full Stack Developer
Work Location : JaipurJob Type : Full TimeLegal Entity : Vconnex Pvt.Ltd. (If location of candidate is Jaipur)Qualifications : Degree or similar qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Coding.
Purpose and Intention
The purpose of the React Developer position is to create high-quality web applications with elegant UI’s using the React library. The react developer will bridge the gap between the visual aspect and the server-side component and take a proactive role in streamlining the look and functionality of applications.
- Review application requirements and interface designs. Discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Identifying web-based user interactions. Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Solid understanding of backend architecture and API.
- Ability to code and implement front-end web applications and backend processing systems.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, prepare proofs- of concept.
- Convert business requirements into technical documentation using UML diagrams.
- Accountable for peer review, and quality using various design principles and patterns.
- Manage Documentations of each stage of development and management.
- Enforce to follow Secure Coding guidelines. Optimize Code as well as database performance.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Foreseeing the project risk and defining mitigation plan and keeping the manager updated.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- You have 3+ years of commercial experience with front-end development (React, Typescript, JS/ES6, SASS CSS, HTML)
- Experience with React.js workflows, Context API, Redux, RESTful API’s, AWS.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Desirable to have experience using Asana and Scrum
- Ability to take direction and course correct with strong communications skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize key deliverables.
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial growth mindset
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/India cross-cultural environment.