Work Location : SydneyJob Type : Full TimeLegal Entity : Vconnex Pvt.Ltd.Qualifications : Degree or Masters in Business Administration, Commerce, Law or Computer Science.
Purpose and Intention
The purpose of the position is to partner with Executive and Senior Leadership members to lead, drive and support the Jaipur office with financial, operational, organizational development, customer service and engagement & risk mitigation and compliance. The Operations Manager will be a member of the Leadership Team to lead the implementation of the delivery plan for the region. This will include developing and implementing practices, processes and systems to ensure a productive and efficient work environment.
- Financial planning and budgeting for India operations; revenue, expenses, and reporting monthly, or as required to executive leadership team and key stakeholders for actuals vs budgets.
- Forecast and budget for regional activities, facilities, and ensure delivery stays within the approved budgets.
- Analyze financial statements and data to determine cost saving initiatives and increase overall profitability.
- Regularly monitor and review financial & operational performance of the India operations; guide and direct corrective action as required.
- Review, manage and resolve complex operational issues that arise, taking corrective action and monitoring the outcome.
- Conduct effective, fit-for-purpose and objective investigations into matters involving significant financial or operational impact.
- Oversee and manage changes required to the working environment and facilities; ensuring the workplace is comfortable, inviting and comfortable.
- Develop, drive and implement best practice processes and policies in coordination with or support of Head Office policies and processes.
- Oversee, coordinate (when required) and support collaboration efforts with geographically dispersed departments. Coordinating and collaborating with Australian based departments and colleagues.
- Evaluate and monitor the success of all India operations and programs including workforce planning, work schedules, and communication channels. Consult, lead and implement change to improve efficiency and productivity where required.
- Provide professional, senior level guidance and support on performance related matters, coaching and counselling, participating in processes when required and making recommendations. Provoking positive changes in overall operational performance and the leadership of people
Customer Service and Engagement
- Plan, support and manage customer strategies and delivery to provide better CSAT scores.
- Coordinate with all CIMET locations to holistically improve customer service and engagement.
- Drive and support a motivating and collaboraative working environment throughout the organization.
- Maintain positive & collaborative working relationships with all team members.
- Ensure high levels of employee engagement across the whole organization.
Manage risk and compliance and ensure HSEQ-
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of operations, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Manage operational risk in all activities.
- Ensure that all operational activities are compliant.
- Proactively identify critical operational risks and work with senior management to resolve
- At least 5 years’ experience leading Operational delivery with minimal supervision.
- Reporting experience, Executive and Board level
Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience developing and implementing best practice principles and methods of work.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices.
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, negotiation, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Exemplary leadership skills and ability to motivate and scale a business with critical thinking and problems solving abilities.
- Strong planning, negotiation, influencing and decisionmaking skills.
- Must be team orientated with an adaptable approach.
- Must be able to management conflict solution.
- Ability to work on strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Ability to analyze the financial viability of commercial opportunities.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the industry.
- Ability to multitask, delegate and prioritize key deliverables.
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial growth mindset
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/India cross cultural environment.