Work Location : JaipurJob Type : Full TimeLegal Entity : Vconnex Pvt.Ltd. (If location of candidate is Jaipur)Qualifications : Degree in Engineering, IT, Science or similar with 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Consulting.
Purpose and Intention
The purpose of the role is to bring our digital strategy to life by building features, products and experiences that our customers love. The Product Manager will initially lead the Solar comparison wherein customers can buy Solar Panels and Batteries online without being bombarded by calls. The role will expand into other products once they have reached fruition.
- Establish the product vision and maintain and drive the initiative/product roadmap.
- Research and analyze the market for the best customer journey.
- Ensure the roadmap is published and communicated to all stakeholders, including ongoing initiative strategy, planning, experience design and requirements development for new features, functionality, and integrations.
- Follow our competitors and the industry and adjust the roadmap where appropriate.
- Conduct ideation sessions with various stakeholders and convert ideas into product deliverables, identifying and defining the commercial value.
- Ownership of resource planning and mapping across initiatives, ensuring all resources are fully occupied.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to define milestones and ensure ontime and in-scope delivery to maximize value.
- Collaboration across divisions (IT, Finance, Marketing and Operations).
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities.
- Develop business processes together with internal partners to support the initiative roadmap.
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the right stakeholders to develop user stories.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product/initiative roadmap.
- Facilitate communication and reporting to the executive and leadership teams on the initiative agenda.
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels.
- Manage & prioritize the backlog with the development team.
- Lead the BA team to achieve the product vision.
- Onboard new partners and work on their system integration
- At least 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- 2-4 years experience leading agile projects, product and/or cross functional teams.
- Experience in a technology company preferred.
- Experience in a Solar or Energy industry preferred.
- Desirable to have experience using Asana and Scrum.
- Ability to take direction and course correct with strong communications skills.
- Able to analyze large volumes of information and determine best course of action.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize key deliverables.
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial growth mindset, with a willingness to be flexible in approach and role requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/India cross-cultural environment.