Organizational Context: -
CIMET provides end-to-end comparison and signup of energy and telecommunication plans through its online solution in a B2B and B2C environment. It presently caters to more than 25 Energy and Broadband Providers and has over 30 white-label partners and other cobranded partners. The online comparison market is extremely crowded in Australia, with most comparators providing a light touch directory solution. CIMET saw this as an opportunity and developed a fully integrated online comparison and signup platform.
On 15 March 2022, CIMET partnered with iSelect who acquired a 49% stake in CIMET Holdings. Going forward, CIMET will use this investment from iSelect to expand into new products including Credit Cards, Home loans, Car loans, Personal loans, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Pet Insurance among others. CIMET today has around 150 team members, across Australia, India, and the Philippines, and will double over the next 2 years.
Job Title: - DevOps Engineer
Job Location: - Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Role Expectations: -
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead and CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
You will be part of a continually growing team. You will have the chance to be creative and think of new ideas. You will also be able to work on open-source projects, ranging from small to large.
What you’ll be doing – your role: -
• Improve CI/CD tooling.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Help support daily operations through the use of automation and helping build a DevOps culture with our engineers for a better all-around software development and deployment experience.
• Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment; Fully competent in own area of expertise.
• Develop and maintain solutions for highly resilient services and infrastructure.
• Implement automation to help deploy our services and maintain their operational health.
• Contribute to the understanding of how our services are being used and help plan the capacity needs for future growth.
What do we expect – Experience and Skills: -
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding.
• 3+ years of experience of running large-scale customer-facing services.
• 2-3 years of DevOps experience.
• A strong desire and aptitude for system automation defines success in this role.
• Linux experience, including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
• Experience with cloud-based providers such as AWS.
• Experience with Kubernetes.
• Experience with web-based API/restful service.
• Experience with Configuration Management and infrastructure as code platforms (Ansible/Terraform).
• Methodical approach to troubleshooting and documenting issues.
• Experience in Docker orchestration and management.
• Experience with implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
You will be preferred if you have: -
• Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administration (CKA), or similar.
• Experience with microservices architecture and serverless computing.
• Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies and their integration into software development processes.