Work Location : JaipurJob Type : Full TimeLegal Entity : Vconnex Pvt.Ltd. (If location of candidate is Jaipur)Qualifications : B.Tech, BCA, MCA
Purpose and Intention
We are currently hiring a passionate, user centered UI/UX
Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually
delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user
requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To
be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and
wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects
that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Experience with design software, such as Figma, In Vision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge and passion for design trends and innovative technology to support desired user experiences.
- Design new experiences for our products.
- Design mockups and prototypes to illustrate how product functionalities look and function.
- Explore various design approaches to solve specific user problems.
- Showcase design ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process flow and define user task flows and interaction models.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements; Work collaboratively with developers, architects, product analysts, and product owners to gather user requirements.
- Maintain and enhance the product’s UI.
- Research and CRO practice.
- Managed CRO Accounts, providing guidance and ideas to a team.
- Provide guidance and leadership to other engineers and team members.
Implement code, prioritizing clean design, scalability, modularity, and componentization.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and information architectures.
- Collaborate with the quality team with the goal of reducing correction cycles.
- Contribute to and maintain a style guide as new components are designed.
Ensure adherence to accessibility requirements.
- Keep up to date with general UI trends, best practices, design principles, and toolsets.
- Communicate/demonstrate the value and rationale of UX decisions to stakeholders.
- Partner with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to define requirements, user workflows, and UI mockups.
- Be able to understand customer requirements and translate them into relevant UX features.
- Familiarity with UI design patterns.
- 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX development and design for a web product.
- In-depth knowledge of web applications, architecture, and REST APIs.
- Ensure consistency and ease of use with logical and well-thought-out behaviors and actions.
- Have the drive for taking ownership over the overall design processes within the organization.
- Interface with senior company leadership and a talented team of software engineers that work on advanced next-generation data services.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and course correct with strong communications skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize key deliverables.
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial growth mindset
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/India cross-cultural environment.